Prefabricated Duro-Last Roofing Systems
Duro-Last Roofing Systems has been an industry leader in producing custom-fabricated single-ply roofing systems, designing each roof to fit building specifications exactly.
For building owners and home owners, Duro-Last’s custom fabrication of single-ply roofing systems offers several advantages:
- Studies of roof failures show that most problems occur because of installation errors, particularly at changes in the plane on the roof, such as projections, curbs, drains, perimeters and adjoining walls. Duro-Last prefabrication eliminates up to 85% of on-site, rooftop membrane seaming, greatly reducing the likelihood of installation errors and leak problems in the future.
- Prefabricated Duro-Last roofing systems are easier to install throughout the year, even during adverse weather conditions. Installation time is reduced our Duro-Last installers can get on and off the worksite quickly. The relatively small amount of Duro-Last roof membrane seaming is completed with hot-air welding methods, which are virtually unaffected by cold or damp weather conditions.
- Single-ply roofing prefabrication dramatically reduces waste, both during the manufacturing process and installation. Our Duro-Last roofing experts will orders the exact amount of roof membrane necessary for roof coverage, rather than a collection of materials that may not be completely used.
- Prefabrication also appeals to engineers and architects who would like to address a particular structural or aesthetic design problem. Panel sizes, shapes and colors can be pre-planned and prefabricated to achieve desired visual results.
- Prefabrication allows our Duro-Last roofing contractor to take complete control of a Duro-Last roof installation in a highly unstable environment. Our Duro-Last roofing experts must plan their roofing projects carefully, and are rewarded with greater worker productivity, a higher-quality installation which leads to a highly satisfied customer.
In addition to being custom prefabricated, the Duro-Last single-ply roofing system is durable, energy-efficient, installed with no disruptions, code compliant and backed by the industry’s best warranties. The Duro-Last roofing system is the best long-term investment you can make in your building.
Dura Last Roof Expert
Culver Roofing Company is a Duro Last roofing expert for commercial Duro Last roofing, industrial Duro Last roofing, and residential flat roof Duro Last roofing. With over 35 years of experience in commercial roofing experience, there is no Duro Last roofing job too big or too small.